Saturday, March 11, 2017

Etsy Burn Out!

Have you ever suffered from Etsy Burn Out? I hope not, I pray that you can stay on task and focused on your Etsy dreams at all times, but I found it hard. After the loss of the treasury and the many Etsy changes I lost a bit of hope but I have found ways to renew my energy and change with the times.

My energy level and enthusiasm for Etsy has returned all thanks to these helpful tips!

- Take a fresh look at your shop, view it from a customers perspective. Can you tweak those tags, refresh some of your photographs?

- Join an Etsy Team for added support! There are many wonderful sellers on Etsy who are willing to lend a helping hand.

- Take a look at your social media. Polyvore can replace the treasury and is a fun way to interact with your community.

- Remember to step back and take time for yourself! Being a successful Etsy seller is no easy task but it can be very rewarding given the right attitude and circumstances.

Would you like a quick shop critique?
Simply respond with your Etsy Shop link and the Etsy Fresh Team will get back to you as soon as we can!

1 comment: